Online Business Manager
– Incredible attention to detail
– Technical abilities to solve most hardware/software problems quickly
– Experience writing business, training, procedural and technical documentation
– Ability to handle assignments/issues/communications from A-Z regardless of complexity
– Exceptional communication skills – professional, polite, great representation for your company – no drama
– Experience working under pressure with set timelines and due dates
– Great sense of humor and attitude for when things get stressful
– Lots of flexibility
– Worked remotely with both domestic and international clients
– Absolutely fearless
– Quick learner
– Love challenges
– Ability to think on my feet and make good decisions quickly.
I have advanced experience with Google Suites and Microsoft Office. I also have experience with Notion, Kajabi, Hubilo, Asana, Trello, HoneyBook, Dubsado, Zoom, Vimeo, Zapier, Canva, Hubspot, Monday.com, Shopify, Salesforce, ConvertKit, MailChimp, WordPress, Calendly, Acuity, Teachable, Thinkific and many other software options.
I have done VA work through Upwork and other websites for a variety of clients. I have helped document current and future processes (using flow charts and SOP’s), manage email and email campaigns, moderated zoom meetings and virtual events, created technical integrations between software systems, helped set up and maintain CRMs, done updates to websites, video editing, performed research and compiled data on specific topics, and kept schedules up to date with calendar management.
Check out my HIRE ME page and see what I offer. If you don’t see something that you are specifically looking for, feel free to contact me and let’s see what we can come up with.